Los Angeles is located in California which is well known as the second most populous city in the United States. The city is the centre of cultural, financial, and commercial richness in California. Apart from the well-known Hollywood sign, Venice Beach, and City Hall, it has its importance in the food. Unlike other cities, Los Angeles has a few pricey restaurants to satisfy the elite crowd with extended romantic car rental services to complement the occasion.
The couples are provided with the option to select the date, pick-up location, and destination by choosing the luxury car of our likes to our brand new story. To make our moment special for our loved ones, the online booking of best restaurants and car service is made simple.
1. Urasawa: As sushi one of the famous among Japenese cuisine, has also gained its popularity in America. Urasawa being the most expensive restaurant located in Beverly Hills is well known for its multi-course meals with omakase-style sushi course. The restaurant has an impressive style of changing 30 courses every day on the omakase menu.
2. Cut by Wolfgang Puck: For steak lovers, Wolfgang Puck offers a wide variety of beef with different grades from America and Australia. The restaurant is situated in the elegant Beverly Wilshire; the ambience is clean and modern on an excellent dining experience.
3. Providence: With the chain of seafood restaurants available, the chef Michael Cimarusti has made his place to stand apart by plating the dishes excellently revealing the flavours. The must try the spot prawns and cheese courses on the menu. The restaurant has elevated the seafood standards to the next level in the recent decade.
4. Melisse Restaurant: Among the most luxurious restaurants, this is best known for its dining setup with purple hues and thick white table cloths. The wine offered might reach even $1000 as the place has the best wine list complementing the perfect dishes created by the chef Josiah Citrin. Applying the culinary philosophy, the chef has set his standards from fine dining to casual.
5. N/Naka: Yet another place for the Japanese cuisine chasers, the chef Niki Nakayama offers the true Japanese kaiseki experience to your place. It is an ideal celebration spot with simple ambience. The signature dishes are lobster tartare and duck. The uniqueness of the restaurant is including the freshest seasonal ingredients in every recipe possible.
6. Patina: To sense the world-class experience and fine dining, Patina offers classic French recipes to complete the need. Additional to the vintage wine list, the caviar, seasonal tasting menus, and cheese cart make it one of the best. The chef Joachim Splichal makes our day to the fullest. The award-winning restaurant is located inside The Walt Disney Concert Hall provides the highest culinary standards.
When planning for a beautiful and surprise romantic dine out, the list provided will fulfill your day. As the restaurants are located in the most sophisticated locations, start your date with the branded cars being rented from the most exotic service providers.